We are having an urgent openings for Oracle PL/SQL Developer.
Skill : PLSQL, Oracle, UNIX.
Position : PLSQL Developer
Exp : 2-10 yrs
Location : Chennai
if interested in the above opportunity please send your updated profile to this email ID - firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, we request you to share this mail with some of your friends/colleagues who meet the above criteria.
Friday, May 28, 2010
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Fresher Tech mahindra. கடந்தமுறை போல CV + இந்த எக்ஸல் ஷீட் இரண்டையும் அனுப்பவேண்டும்..
அட்டாச்மெண்டில் இரண்டு பைல் இருக்கவேண்டும்.
இரண்டையும் இணைத்து ZIP செய்து அனுப்பவேண்டாம்.
தனித்தனி File ஆக ஒன்று வேர்ட் டாக்குமெண்ட், ஒன்று எக்ஸல் ஷீட். அனுப்பவும்.
அனுப்பவேண்டிய முகவரி email@example.com
சப்ஜெக்ட் லைன் : TM (வேறு எதையும் எழுதவேண்டாம், ஜிமெயில் பில்டர் செய்வதுக்கு இந்த சப்ஜெக்ட் லைன்.)
சரியாக பார்வேர்ட் செய்பவர்களின் ரெஸ்யூமை மட்டுமே ப்ராஸஸ் செய்வேன். மற்றவை அப்படியே ரிஜெட்க். இது சம்பந்தமான எந்த இமெயில் கம்யூனிக்கேஷன் வைக்க நேரமில்லை மக்களே...
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Wednesday, May 05, 2010
பெங்களூர் LG வாக்கின்.
8 மற்றும் 9 ஆம் தேதி. மே. 2010.
எல்.ஜி Soft India,. embassy golf link park, domlur , bangalore.
2 - 6 years, C C++, mobile application development.
Phd's willing to work in a team.
firstname.lastname@example.org என்ற இடத்துக்கு ரெஸ்யூமை மின் அஞ்சல் அனுப்புங்க.
Tuesday, May 04, 2010
Recruitment May 1st Week ...
Please circulate to your friends….
Ministry of Defence
Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
Recruitment and Assesment Centre (RAC)
Lucknow Road, Timarpur, Delhi - 110054
Advt. No. 99
Last Date : 22/05/2009
RAC, DRDO invites applications for following Scientist posts in DRDO :
Scientist F : 02 posts, Pay Band : PB-4 Rs. 37400-67000/- & Grade Pay 8900/-, Age : 50 years
Scientist E : 11 posts, Pay Scale : PB-4 Rs. 37400-67000/- & Grade Pay 8700/-, Age : 45 year
Scientist D : 07 posts, Pay Scale : PB-3 Rs. 15600-39100/- & Grade Pay 7600/-, Age : 45 years
Scientist C : 04 posts, Pay Scale : PB-3 Rs. 15600-39100/- & Grade Pay 6600/-, Age : 35 years
At least first class Bachelor's Degree in Engineering/Technology or first class Master's Degree in Science in the relevant subject from a recognised university or equivalent with Experience / specialisation as mentioned against each item.
At least 13 years of relevant experience for Scientist 'F' , 10 years experience for Scientist 'E', 7 years for Scientist 'D' and 3 years for Scientist 'C'.
Desirable : M.Tech/ Ph.D. in the relevant subject/specialisation. (b) Knowledge of Chinese, French, German or Japanese foreign language. (c) Candidate having Master of Tech / Doctorate degrees in relevant areas of specialization will be preferred.
How to Apply:Neatly filled application on A4 size paper only in the prescribed format accompanied with two self-addressed unstamped envelope and crossed IPO of the value Rs.50/- (for each post) in favour of 'Director, RAC,' payable at Delhi should be sent to Director Recruitment & Assesment Centre, Lucknow Road, Timarpur, Delhi - 110054 preferably by registered post, superscribed "Application for post of Scientist ' --' , Advt.No.99 Item No "--". No fee for SC/ST/PH candidates. Candidates can also apply Online at http://rac.drdo.in/cgibin/advt_99/form/index.php
BANARAS HINDU UNIVERSITY (BHU)
VARANASI – 221005
Advertisement No - 03/2009-2010) (Code No. - 103)
Last date for receipt of applications : 20/05/2010
Application are invited from the Indian Citizen on the prescribed form for various posts of Professor, Reader, Assistant Professors and PGT for School teaching positions in different subjects.
How to Apply : Application in prescribed format along with a DD of Rs.200/- (Rs.50/- for SC/S) drawn in favour of Registrar, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi on SBI BHU branch (code : 0211) must reach the Office of the Registrar (Recruitment & Assessment Cell), Holkar House, BHU, Varanasi - 221005 (India) on or before 20/05/2010
Complete advertisement with details and Application Form is available at http://www.bhu.ac.in/rec.html
Gujarat State Watershed Management Agency (GSWMA)
GSWMA, an autonomous body under the department of Rural Development wishes to engage following personnel on contractual basis for Financial and Human Resource Management in Integrated Watershed Management Programme :
Project Co-ordinator (Finance) : 01 post, Salary : Rs.25000/- fixed, Eligibility : Qualified Chartered Accountant
Sr. Manager (Finance) : 01 post, Salary : Rs.18000/- fixed, Eligibility : MBA with Finance Management
Assistant Manager (Finance) : 02 posts, Salary : Rs.8000/- fixed, Eligibility : M.Com./ B.Com. with experience
Senior Manager (HR) : 01 post, Salary : Rs.18000/- fixed, Eligibility : MBA with Human Resource
Assistant Manager (HR) : 01 post, Salary : Rs.8000/- fixed, Eligibility : MA or BA in Sociology/ Psychology/ BBA with Human Resource
Walk-In-Interview will be conducted on 07/05/2010 with following schedule
Registration for interview - 9.00 am to 10.20 am
Panel Interview - 10.30 am
Venue : GSWMA Office, Commissionerate of Rural Development, Block No. 16, 3rd Floor, Dr. J.M. Bhavan, Gandhinagar (Gujarat)
NATIONAL PHYSICAL LABORATORY (NPL)
(Council of Scientific & Industrial Research -CSIR)
Dr. K.S. Krishnan Marg (Near Pusa), New Delhi - 110012
Advertisement No. 04/2010
Floating Walk-in-Interview on 14/05/2010
NPL requires Project Assistants/ Research Associates on contract basis pure temporary posts through a Walk-in-interview on 14/05/2010 :
Research Associate : 01 post, Emoluments : Rs.16000/- + HRA
Project Assistant at various levels : 18 posts, Emoluments (Fixed): Rs.12000 to Rs.20000
Walk-In-Interview : Eligible candidates may appear together with downloaded application form duly filledup, for "Floating (Walkin) Interview" on the 14/05/2010 between 08.00AM to 09.30AM in the Auditorium of the laboratory, with complete application (Biodata) on plain paper giving the full details inclusive of marks starting from secondary examination onwards along with latest passport size photograph, original and attested copies of all certificates/testimonials. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH, should bring copies of certificates in the proper format issued by the appropriate authority as per the latest instructions issued from time to time on the subject.
Please view http://www.nplindia.org/sites/default/files/advt-walkin220410.pdf for details and Application format
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Shahjahan Road, Dhopur House, New Delhi – 110069
Advertisement No. 08/2010
UPSC invites application on prescribed forms by 13/05/2010 (20/05/2010 for the candidates from far flung areas) for various posts in various Government of India Ministries and Departments in the prescribed format. The posts are :
Economic Officer : 01 post in Office of the Economic Adviser, Ministry of Commerce and Industry
Assistant Professors (Gastroenterology) : 03 posts in Specialist Grade II of Central Health Service (Teaching Specialist Sub-cadre), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
Assistant Professors (Gastroenterology) : 03 posts in Specialist Grade II of Central Health Service (Teaching Specialist Sub-cadre), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
Specialist Grade -II (Pathology) : 01 post in in Central Health Service (Non-Teaching Sub-cadre), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
Jr. Scientific Officer (Physics) : 01 post in Directorate of Forensic Science, Ministry of Home Affairs
Jr. Scientific Officer (Explosives) : 01 post in Directorate of Forensic Science, Ministry of Home Affairs
Deputy Director : 04 posts in Directorate of Film Festivals, Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
Sr. Lecturer (ENT) : 01 post in Government Medical College and Hospital, Chandigarh, Department of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh Administration
Sr. Lecturer (Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases) : 01 post in Government Medical College and Hospital, Chandigarh, Department of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh Administration
Sr. Lecturer (Anatomy) : 01 post in Government Medical College and Hospital, Chandigarh, Department of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh Administration
Fee payable is Rs.50/- in the shape of Central Recruitment Fee Stamp only.
For Details of posts, qualification, instructions and application format relating to Advt. No. 08/2010, please visit UPSC web site at http://upsc.gov.in . Application forms are available in the Recruitment Section of the above said website.
Completed applications with enclosures should be sent to the Secretary, Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi - 110069, so as to reach on or before prescribed closing date i.e. 13/05/2010. Application format is available at http://upsc.gov.in/general/general.htm
Office of the UEE Mission
Sarva Shikha Abhiyan (SSA)
Department of Education, Government of NCT of Delhi
District North, Lucknow road, Delhi -110054 (Near Delhi University Metro Station)
Engagement of Persons on contract basis in UUE Mission of SSA Delhi.
Applications are invited for following posts in UEE Mission for SSA Delhi Education :
Coordinator (AIE - Alternative Innovative Education) : 01 post
Coordinator (IED - Inclusive Education for Disavled) : 01 post
Coordinator, Research Evaluation and Documentation In-charge : 01 post
Coordinator (Girls Education - Gender) : 01 post
Coordinator (Equity - SC/ST and Minority) : 01 post
Coordinator (Quality - CAL Learning Management and Distance Education etc.) : 01 post
Coordinator Media : 01 post
Statistical Assistant : 01 post
How to Apply : Duly filled in applications in prescribed format should reach to the Office of the UEE Mission, 1st Floor, Near Estate Branch, Directorate of Education, Distt. North, Lucknow Road, Delhi-110054 on or before 10/05/2010 through Ordinary/Registered/Speed post only.
Please view http://www.edudel.nic.in/new_circulars/427_dt_25042010a.pdf for more detailed information and application format.
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
(A Govt. of India Undertaking)
Post Bag No.2, Kundannur, Maradu, Ernakulam - 682304, Kerala
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd., is a Fortune 500 and leading Navratna Public Sector Company with an all India presence. BPCL- Kochi Refinery requires :
Management Trainee (Fire and Safety) : 02 posts, Qualification : Degree in Fire Engineering with 60% marks, Age : 25 years as on 01/03/2010., Pay Scale : Rs.23000-46500
General Workman-B : 25 posts (Chemical-13, Mechanical-12) (SC-2, OBC-6, PH-1), Pay Scale : Rs.4150-9300/-, Qualification : Diploma in Chemical/ Mechanical with 60% marks., Age : 32 years as on 01/03/2010
Chemist (Trainee) : 08 posts (SC-1,OBC-2), Pay Scale : Rs.4800-11300/-, Qualification : M.Sc. (Chemistry) preferably in Analytical Chemistry with 60% marks, Age : 32 years as on 01/03/2010.
Selection : The selection methodology will comprise of written test/interview. Apointment will be subject to the candidates clearing the medical examination.
Reservations/Relaxations/Concessions will be as per Government directives.
How to Apply : Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may send their application on A4 size paper to The Manager (Personnel), BPCL - Kochi Refinery, PB No.2, Kundannur, Maradu, Kochi - 682304. Application shall contain the following details affixed with a latest passport size photograph (on the right hand top corner) and enclosing copies of relevant certificates. 1. Post applied for (specify discipline) 2. Name and address with Telephone nos. and E-mail Id if any 3. Date of Birth 4. Gender (Male/ Female), 5. Age (as on 01/03/2010) 6. Qualification (X stnd onwards, Engineering Degree/ PG Degree/ Diploma/ certiifcate and mark-lists (all semester/years), year of passing, name of University/ Board, class, marks and percentage of marks (Semester/ year wise) 7. Experience details if any (please also specify whether Refining/ Petroleum/ Chemical/ Petro-Chemical/ Power/ Lube/ Fertilizer industry for the post General Workman-B only) 8. whether belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy)/PH/Ex-SM.
Application should be sent in an envelope superscribed with Application for "..(name of post)...". The last date for receipt of application is 17/05/2010.
Please visit http://www.bpclcareers.com/ for more information.
STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION (SSC)
CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Del hi - 110003
Staff Selection Commission (SSC), invite application for the following Group-B posts in various Ministries/ Offices of the Government of India :
- Scientific Assistant (Mechanical) : 01 post (for National Test House, Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Deptt. of Consumer Affairs, Salt Lake, Kolkata), Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800 grade pay Rs.4600, Age : 30 years
- Scientific Assistant (Non-Destructive) : 01 post (for National Test House, Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Deptt. of Consumer Affairs, Salt Lake, Kolkata), Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800 grade pay Rs.4600, Age : 30 years
- Scientific Assistant (Physical-Rubber-Plastic Textile) : 01 post (for National Test House, Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Deptt. of Consumer Affairs, Salt Lake, Kolkata), Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800 grade pay Rs.4600, Age : 30 years
- Instructor (General) Re-designated as Instructor (Training) : 01 post (OBC) (for Central Institute of Fisheries Nautical and Engineering Training (CIFNET), Kochi), Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800 grade pay Rs.4200, Age : 35 years
- Assistant Instructor (Electronics) Re-designated as Instructor (Electronics) : 01 post (SC) (for Central Institute of Fisheries Nautical and Engineering Training (CIFNET), Kochi), Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800 grade pay Rs.4200, Age : 35 years
- Physical Training Instructor-cum-Deputy Warden : 01 post (ST) (for Central Institute of Fisheries Nautical and Engineering Training (CIFNET), Kochi), Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800 grade pay Rs.4200, Age : 35 years
- Senior Technical Assistant : 01 post (for Department of Agriculture and Cooperation, Hyderabad) , Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800 grade pay Rs.4200, Age : 30 years
- Instructor (Operation) Re-designated as Instructor (Fishing Technology) : 01 post (OBC) (for Central Institute of Fisheries Nautical and Engineering Training (CIFNET), Kochi), Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800 grade pay Rs.4200, Age : 35 years
- Electric Foreman Re-designated as Instructor (Electrical) : 01 post (for Central Institute of Fisheries Nautical and Engineering Training (CIFNET), Kochi), Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800 grade pay Rs.4200, Age : 35 years
- Assistant Instructor (Engines) Re-designated as Instructor (Marine Engineering) : 01 post (OBC) (for Central Institute of Fisheries Nautical and Engineering Training (CIFNET), Kochi), Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800 grade pay Rs.4200, Age : 35 years
- Instructor (Craft and Gear) Re-designated as Instructor (Fishing Technology) : 01 post (OBC) (for Central Institute of Fisheries Nautical and Engineering Training (CIFNET), Kochi), Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800 grade pay Rs.4200, Age : 35 years
- Bosun Instructor (Operation) Re-designated as Instructor (Fishing Technology) : 01 post (OBC) (for Central Institute of Fisheries Nautical and Engineering Training (CIFNET), Kochi), Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800 grade pay Rs.4200, Age : 35 years
- Superintendent (Planning, Scheduling and Control) : 01 post (for Fisheries Survey of India, M/o Agriculture, Mumbai), Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800 grade pay Rs.4200, Age : 30 years
- Research Investigator (Forestry) : 02 posts (UR-1, OBC-1) (for Ministry of Environment and Forests, New Delhi), Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800 grade pay Rs.4200, Age : 30 years
- Handicraft Promotion Officer : 02 posts (OBC) (for Ministry of Textiles, Office of the Development Commissioner (Handicrafts), New Delhi), Pay Scale : Rs.5500-9000, Age : 30 years
- Senior Scientific Assistant - II (Chemistry) : 01 post (for Ministry of Agriculture, Department of Agriculture and Cooperation, Directorate of Plant Projection, Quarantine and Storage, Faridabad), Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800 grade pay Rs.4200, Age : 30 years
- Senior Technical Assistant : 04 posts (UR-2, OBC-1, SC-1) (for Ministry of Agriculture, Department of Animal Husbandry, Dairying and Fisheries, New Delhi), Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800 grade pay Rs.4200, Age : 30 years
- Merological Assistant : 07 posts (UR-5, OBC-1, ST-1) (for Ministry of Consumer affairs, Food and Public Distribution, Department of Consumer Affairs, Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi), Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800 grade pay Rs.4200, Age : 30 years
- Senior Technical Assistant : 02 posts (OBC-1, SC-1) (for Office of the Joint Secretary (Trg.) & Chief Administrative Officer, Ministry of Defence, New Delhi), Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800 grade pay Rs.4600, Age : 30 years
- Junior Scientific Assistant Gr.I (Electrical) : 02 posts (for Office of the Directorate General of Aeronautical Quality Assurance, Ministry of Defence, New Delhi), Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800 grade pay Rs.4200, Age : 30 years
- Junior Scientific Assistant Gr.I (Mechanical) : 02 posts (UR-1, SC-1) (for Office of the Directorate General of Aeronautical Quality Assurance, Ministry of Defence, New Delhi), Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800 grade pay Rs.4200, Age : 30 years
- Office Superintendent/ Hostel Warden : 08 posts (UR-5, SC-1, OBC-2) (for Ministry of Labour and Employment, Directorate General of Employment and Training, New Delhi), Pay Scale : Rs.9300 - 34800 grade pay Rs.4200, Age : 30 years
- Assistant Exhibition Officer Gr.II : 01 post (for Directorate of Extension, Ministry of Agriculture, D/o Agriculture and Cooperation, New Delhi), Pay Scale : Rs.5500-9000, Age : 30 years
- Senior Technical Assistant : 20 posts (UR-12, OBC-5, ST-1, SC-1)(for Ministry of Corporate Affairs, New Delhi), Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800 grade pay Rs.4600, Age : 30 years
- Investigating Officer : 02 posts (UR-1, SC-1) (for Ministry of Corporate Affairs, New Delhi), Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800 grade pay Rs.4200, Age : 30 years
- Technical Assistant : 04 posts (UR-3, OBC-1) (for Solar Energy Centre, Ministry of New and Renewable Energy, New Delhi), Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800 grade pay Rs.4200, Age : 30 years
- Senior Technical Assistant (Fisheries) : 02 posts (UR-1, SC-1) (for Ministry of Agriculture, Department of Animal Husbandry Dairying and Fisheries, New Delhi), Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800 grade pay Rs.4600, Age : 30 years
- Senior Library and Information Assistant : 01 post (OBC-1) (for Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi), Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800 grade pay Rs.4200, Age : 30 years
- Technical Assistant (Advertising) : 02 posts (UR) (for Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Directorate of Advertising and Visual Publicity, New Delhi), Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800 grade pay Rs.4200, Age : 30 years
- Assistant (Legal) : 01 post (OBC-1) (for Ministry of Law & Justice, Legislative Department, New Delhi), Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800 grade pay Rs.4600, Age : 30 years
Fee Payable : Rs.50/- (No fee for Women/ SC/ST/PH and Ex-Servicemen) by means of Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS) only, available at head post office all over the country.
How to Apply : Application in prescribed format should be sent in an envelope superscribed with bold letters as "Application for the posts of .................... " on or before 24/05/2010 to various addresses as prescribed in the detailed advertisement.
For further details, please view http://ssc.nic.in/ and application form is available at http://ssc.nic.in/whats%20new%20html/latest_news/SelPostGrBForm.pdf or see the Employment News weekly dated 24/04/2010
West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL)
(A Govt. of West Bengal Enterprise)
Vidhyut Bhawan, Vidhannagar, Sector-II, Kolkata – 700091
WBSEDCL requires following for its units :
Junior Executive (Finance) : 100 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800 grade pay Rs. 4700/-, Qualification : Graduation in any discipline and passed in Intermediate examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/ The Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India., Age : 27 years as on 01/01/2010. Relaxation in age as per rules.
How to apply : Apply online at WBSEDCL website between 28/04/2010 to 18/052010
For more information and to apply online, please visit http://epostindia.org/wbsedcl/
High Court of Uttarakhand, Nainital
Recruitment Personal Assistants (PA) – 2010
Applications are invited from eligible candidates in the prescribed form for direct recruitment of Personal Assistants in the establishment of High Court of Uttarakhand.
Personal Assistant (PA) : 06 posts (UR-4, SC-01, ST-1), Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800 grade pay Rs.4200, Qualification : Bachelor's degree of a University or equivalent qualification (ii) Must possess good knowledge of English Shorthand and typing with minimum speed of 40 words per minute and 100 words in English Shorthand dictation per minute., Age : 21-35 years as on 01/07/2010, relaxation for reserved category as per rules.
Application Fee : Demand Draft of Rs. 200/- (Rs. 100/- for SC Category), drawn in favour of Registrar General, High Court of Uttarakhand, payable at Nainital.
Application : The application in the prescribed application format must reach to the Registrar General, High Court of Uttarakhand, Nainital, Pin 263001 latest by 18/05/2010.
Please view Recruitment of Personal Assistants-2010 for more detailed information like exam details, schedule, syllabus and application form.
Punjab Communication and Information Technology Education Society (PICTES)
Department of School Education
Government of Punjab
Online application are invited for the Computer Teacher on contract basis in all the district of Punjab in ICT Project :
Computer Teacher : 826 posts (approx.), Pay : Rs.10000/- per month, Qualification : 3 years Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology or BCA or B.Sc. (IT/CS/ Internet Science) or BIT or DOEACC 'B' level or BE/B.Tech. (IT/ Computer Science) or BACM Or B.Sc. (Information System. Science) or BMIT or AMIE examination of IETE in Computer Science & Engg. or MCA or M.Sc. (CS/ IT/ Software/ Software System) or MIS or MIT or M.Tech. (Computer Science) or M.Sc. (Networking and Protocol Designing), M.Sc. (IT, LE) with at least 50% marks. Those who have passed Punjabi in Matric or onwards only eligible to apply., Age : 18-37 years as on 15/04/2010.
Post are on contract for one year initially. Reservation as per Punjab Govt. rules.
Selection by a written test on 13/06/2010 at Amrtisar, Bhatinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Sangrur, Mohali from 11.00 am to 12.00 noon.
Application Fee : Rs.250/- (Rs.125/- for SC) through bank DD in favour of Director General School Education, Punjab payable at Chandigarh.
How to Apply : Apply online from 30/04/2010 to 21/05/2010 from the CDAC Mohali website at http://www.cdacmohali.in
DREDGING CORPORATION OF INDIA (DCI)
(A Government of India Undertaking)
Dredge House, Port Area, Vishakhapatnam-035 (AP)
Advertisement No. 04/2010
Dredging Corporation of India Ltd, invites application for following posts from suitable candidates :
(A) Shore Establishment :
Deputy Manager (Finance) : 03 posts (OBC-1, UR-2)
Deputy Manager (HR) : 03 posts (SC-1, UR-2)
Deputy Manager (Materials) : 02 posts (SC-1, UR-1)
(B) Management Trainees :
Management Trainees (Operations) : 04 posts (SC-1, OBC-1,PH-1, UR-1)
Management Trainees (Finance) : 01 post (SC-1)
Management Trainees (Marketing) : 02 posts (SC-1, ST-1)
(C) Dredge Back Hoe :
Assistant Manager as Officer-in-Charge on DR-Back hoe with NWKO (NCV) or Dredge Mate Grade-II : 04 posts
Trainee Operators with Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical Engg. qualification : 09 posts
(D) Floating Establishment :
Petty Officer (Dredging) : 10 posts
IGNOU-DGS-Cadets : 15 posts
Application Fee : Rs.100/- (No fee from SC/ST/PH) in the form of Bank DD in favour of Dredging Corporation of India Limited, Payable at Vishakhapatnam.
How to Apply : Applications in the prescribed proforma together with one full set of photocopies of all certificates and marks list to be sent to the following address, so as to reach on or before 14/05/2010.
Manager (HR), Dredging Corporation of India Ltd., Dredge House, Port Area, Vishakhapatnam-530035 (AP)
Please view http://www.dredge-india.com/advt04-2010.pdf for details and application format.
KAMALA NEHRU COLLEGE
(University of Delhi)
August Kranti Marg, New Delhi-49
Applications on prescribed format are invited for the following Teaching posts of Assistant Professor / Lecturer, so as to reach the college office by 31/05/2010 :
Assistant Professor : Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100 grade pay Rs.6000/-
Economics : Temporary - 1 (SC-1), Permanent -1 (OBC)
English : Permanent -1 (OBC-1)
Journalism : Permanent -1 (SC-1)
Geography : Temporary-1 (SC-1)
History : Permanent - 1 (OBC-1)
Mathematics : 01 (OBC-) Permanent
Philosophy : Temporary-1 (SC)
Political Science : Permanent-2 (UR)
Psychology : Permanent -1 (UR),
Sociology : Permanent -3 (UR-2, SC-1)
Qualification : Good academic record with atleast 55% of marks (50% for SC/ST/OBC/PH or those who have passed their Master's Degree prior to 19/09/91 and hold a Ph.D. degree) or an equivalent grade of B in the seven point scale with later grade O,AB,C,D,E & F at the Master's Degree level in the relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from a foreign university.
Canidates should have qualified the NET conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similiar test accredited by the UGC. however, those candidates who are holding M.Phil. or Ph.D. degree in the concerned subject are exempted from NET.
Applications Forms can be had from the College Office on any working day between 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM on payment of Rs.50/- (no fee for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH candidates) in cash or through DD in favour of the Principal, Kamala Nehru College. Those who wish to take Application Forms through post send DD alongwith a self-addressed stamped envelop of 9" x 4" size.
Application forms and details can also be downloaded from the website http://www.kamalanehrucollege.org/
Depaertment of Atomic Energy (DAE)
Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Rsearch (IGCAR), Kalpakkam - 603102
IGCAR welcomes you to apply to join Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research as Scientific Officer/Engineer or a Scientific Assistant or a Tradesman/ Technician :
Scientifice Officer 'E' : 01 posts
Scientific Officer 'D' : 02 posts (UR)
Technical Officer 'D' : 02 posts (UR)
Technical Officer 'C' : 19 posts (UR-4, SC-2, ST-6, OBC-6, PH-1)
Scientific Assistant 'B' : 36 posts (SC-05, ST-11, OBC-04, UR-15, PH-1)
Category-I Trainees : 44 posts (UR-23, SC-8, ST-3, OBC-10, PH-2)
Category-II Trainees : 04 posts (UR-3, OBC-4)
Technician 'B' : 32 posts (UR-23, ST-1, SC-7, PH-1)
How to Apply : Completed applications in the prescribed format in an envelope superscribed as Application for the post of ________ Category No. : ______ In ICGAR, Against the Advertisement No. 2/2010. should be sent on or before 21/05/2010 to :
The Administrative Officer-II (R)
Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR)
Kalpakkam - 603102, Kanchipuram District, Tamil Nadu
For complete details like educaitonal qualification and no. of posts in various disciplines and application form can be viewed at http://www.igcar.gov.in/recruitment/adv02_10.pdf
BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED (BEL)
(A Govt. of India Enterprise)
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL), a Navratana company and India's premier professional electronics company requires Probationa Engineers and Proabtiona Officers :
Probationary Engineer : 153 posts (80-Electronics, 30-Mechanical, 38-Computer Science, 04- Civil, 01-Chemical), Qualification : first class in B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc Engineering Graduate from AICTE approved Colleges in Electronics / Electronics and Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Communication / Telecommunication / Mechanical / Computer Science / Computer Science and Engineering/Civil Engineering/Chemical Engineering. Candidates with first class in AMIE / GIETE, in the above disciplines are also eligible to apply. SC/ST/PWD candidates with pass class in the above degree / disciplines are eligible to apply, Age : 25 years as on 01/04/2010, Pay Scale : E-II grade of Rs.16400-3%-40500/-.
Probationary Officer : 05 posts (HR-5), Qualification : First class in MSW/MBA (2 years fulltime with specialization in HRM/Personnel Management and Industrial Relations) / First class in Postgraduate Degree / Postgraduate Diploma (2 years fulltime) in HRM / Personnel Management & Industrial Relations from a recognised University / Institute / Postgraduate Degree qualification in Human Resources Management. For SC/ST/PWD candidates – Second class in any of the above Postgraduate qualifications, Age : 25 years as on 01/04/2010, Pay Scale : E-II grade of Rs.16400-3%-40500/-.
Those studying in the final years also eligible.
Application Fee : Demand Draft for Rs.500/- and (Rs.200/- for SC/ST/PWD) drawn preferably on State Bank of India, payable at New Delhi , in favour of Bharat Electronics Limited. The DD Number and MICR Number must be entered in the online application form.
How to Apply : Apply online at BEL website from 28/04/2010 to 14/05/2010. Take a print out of the onlinse submitted application and send the duly completed Print Version of Application Form having Auto Generated Application No. alongwith requisite amount of Demand Draft to "POST BOX NO.3076, LODHI ROAD, NEW DELHI-110003" so as to reach on or before 23/05/2010.
Please visit http://specialtest.in/bel2010/DefaultNext.htm for details and online submission of application form.
HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT ALLAHABAD
Last Date: 15/06/2010
Applications are invited for the post of 'PERSONAL ASSISTANTS' on the Establishment of High Court, Allahabad, in the pay scale of Rs. 9300-34800 grade pay Rs.4200/- plus usual allowances against 61 vacancies
Personal Assistants : 61 posts (UR-31, SC-13,ST-1, OBC-16), Qualifications: (i) Bachelor's Degree from a recognized University or equivalent (ii) Good knowledge of English Shorthand with minimum speed of 100 words per minute and 40 words per minute in English Typewriting (iii) Computer knowledge i.e., Data Entry, Word Processing and Computer Operation. (iv)Preference shall be given to the candidates possessing good knowledge of Hindi Shorthand with minimum speed of 80 words per minute and 30 words per minute in Hindi Typewriting. , Age : 21-35 years as on 01/07/09.
Fee : Rs. 300/- for General Category and Rs. 150/- for SC/ST/OBC/ PH in the shape of Bank Draft/Banker's Cheque issued by Nationalized Bank payable in favour of "Registrar General, High Court, Allahabad".
How to Apply : Application on plain and thick foolscap paper duly typed in prescribed format alongwith attested photo copy of certificates alongwith a self addressed envelope bearing postage stamps worth Rs. 22/- should be sent to The Registrar General, High Court, Allahabad by Speed Post or Registered post with A.D. only on or before 15/06/2010.
For more information and Application Form, kindly view
Please circulate to your friends…
Monday, May 03, 2010
2009 மற்றும் 2010 Freshers வேலை வாய்ப்புகள் வர ஆரம்பித்துவிட்டன. 2008 இல் முடித்தவர்கள் என்றால் கொஞ்சம் கஷ்டம்தான்..
என்னிடம் ஒரு ப்ராஜெக்ட் ஐடியா ஒன்று உள்ளது. Google Android Application Development. இறுதி ஆண்டு Project இல் இருப்பவர்கள் அல்லது ஏற்கனவே Fresher ஆக தேடி அலுப்படைந்தவர்கள், Fresher ஆக வேலை தேடிக்கொண்டிருப்பவர்கள் ஒரு சிலரை ஒன்றிணைத்து ஒரு Application டெவலப் செய்யலாம் என்று நினைக்கிறேன்.
இப்போதைக்கு என்னிடம் எந்த Office Setup இல்லாத நிலையில், சொந்தமாக Computer, Net Connection, மற்றும் கொஞ்சம் Time, மற்றும் கொஞ்சம் சாதிக்கும் ஆர்வம் இருப்பவர்களை இணைத்து இந்த ப்ராஜக்ட்டை துவங்க முடிவுசெய்துள்ளேன்.
Virtual Office ஆக செயல்படலாம். Linux Development செய்து Repo Gerrit மூலம் Code Merge செய்யலாம். அல்லது ஒரு இடத்தில் (ஒருவரின் வீட்டில்) ருந்து செய்யலாம்.
Payment என்று பெரிதாக எதையும் கொடுக்கமுடியாவிட்டாலும், சிறிய அளவில் ஸ்டைபண்ட் (காபி டீ செலவு மற்றும் இண்டர்நெட்) தரலாம் என்று நினைக்கிறேன்.
Project முடிந்து அதை market.android.com இல் செலவு செய்து வெளியிடுதல், ப்ராஜட்க் பற்றிய விளம்பரங்களை செய்தல் போன்றவற்றின் செலவை ப்ராஜக்ட் வெற்றிகரமாக முடிந்தபின் நானே செய்துவிடுகிறேன்.
Project இல் Revenue என்று வந்தால் அதனை ப்ராஜக்ட்டில் ஈடுபடும் அனைவருக்கும் சமமாக பிரித்தும் கொடுத்துவிடுகிறேன். (10000 டாலர் அளவில் விற்கமுடியும் என்று நினைக்கிறேன், உறுதியாக சொல்லமுடியவில்லை. அதிகமாகவும் போகலாம்)
இந்த ப்ராஜட் செய்வதின் மூலம் latest Technology ஆண்ட்ராய்டில் நல்ல எக்ஸ்பீரியன்ஸ் கிடைக்கும். ஏற்கனவே Industry இல் இருப்பவர்களை அழைத்து வந்து டெவலப்மண்ட் லைப் சைக்கிள், டெஸ்டிங் எப்படி செய்வது எல்லாம் சொல்லித்தர முடியும்.
ரெடியா ? mail me at email@example.com
Please don't ask me What is Android in email ? Please Google it As much you can !!
This is an Equal Opportunity Work. (M or F or T or D is not an Issue)
Please note that the below mentioned criteria need to be met for a CV to be short listed:
· Qualification - BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech - Yr. 2009 pass out with minimum 75% aggregate (Computer Science / Information Science /Electronics & Communication)
· The Subject line should contain the following information in the below mentioned format:
· The File name should contain the following information in the below mentioned format:
*This program will not be entitled for a referral bonus.
*Timeline for sending CVs: May 4th, 2010 to May 7th, 2010.
*Local candidates preferred (Outstation candidates need to bear to and fro expenses on their own).
* Please send the CVs to: Patil.firstname.lastname@example.org only.
* Short listed candidates will be called for a written test on C followed by interview/s.
* If you have referred your friends profiles for the last 6 months, please do not resend those profiles.
Thanking you for your continued patronage.