Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
Advt. No. 12/2009
Recruitment of Lecturers in Government Degree Colleges in AP Collegiate Education Service
Applications are invited in the Online Application Form from 10/11/2009 to 31/12/2009 from the eligible candidates for the following posts :
· Lecturers of Government Degree Colleges in AP : 1017 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.8000-13500, Age : 18-34 years, Qualifications : Good academic record with a minimum of 55% of the marks or an
equivalent Grade of B in the 7 point scale with letter grades O, A, B, C, D, E & F at the Masters Degree level, in the relevant subject, (ii) Should have passed National Eligibility Test (NET) for lecturers conducted by UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC or SLET conducted by the APPSC (formerly by A.P. College Service Commission.) N.B.:1. A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided, from (55% to 50% of marks) at the Master's Level for the SC/ST category. 2. A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided, (from 55% to 50% of marks) to the Ph.D., Degree holder who have passed their Master's Degree prior to 19.09.1991. 3. Candidates possessing Ph.D., are exempted from passing (NET/SLET).
Application Form : Apply Online at Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Website from upto 31/12/2009.
Please view http://website.apspsc.gov.in/Documents/PRESS_RELEASES/51.pdf for more information about this vacancy and apply online at http://www.apspsc.gov.in
Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital
Govt. of NCT of Delhi
Sector-6, Rohini, Delhi-110085
Walk in interview shall be held for the post vacant and likely to become vacant of Junior and Senior Residents in Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital as poer schedule given below:
Eligibility for Jr. Residents: 81 posts (UR-39, OBC-24, SC-12, ST-6), Interview on : 30/11/09 and 01/12/2009
· Age : below 30 years relaxable to 5 yrs for SC & ST and 3 yrs to OBC candidates
· Educational and Other Qualificaiton: MBBS Degree from a recognised university and have completed their internship on or before 01/11/2007.
· Emolument: Rs.15600-39100 + Grapde Pay + NPA plus other allowances.
Eligibility for Sr. Residents: 66 posts (UR-24,OBC-30,SC-5,ST-7), Interview on : 30/11/2009 and 01/12/2009
· Age: Below 35 years relaxable to 5 yrs for Sc & ST and 3 yrs to OBC candidates
· Educational and Other Qualificaiton: Post Graduate Degree or Diploma / DNB in concerened specialty from a recognised university and have completed their internship and registered with DMC.
· Emolument: Rs.15600-39100 grade pay + NPA plus other allowances.
FEE Payable: for General/OBC candidates Rs. 200/- and no fee required for SC/ST candidates in the form of DD in favour of DDO, Dr. BSA hospital, Rohini, Delhi payable at New Delhi.
Kindly view/download http://sites.google.com/site/sarkari-naukri/Home/AmbedkarHospitalDelhiResident.jpg?attredirects=0 for scanned copy of advertisement for detailed information.
HPCL Biofuels Limited
(A wholly owned subsidiary company of HPCL)
Mumbai Refinery, P.O. Box. No. 18820, B.D. Patil Marg, Mahul, Mumbai - 400074
HPCL Biofuels Limited requires the following personnel especially working in Sugar Industry and having experience in Cane Management in Bihar:
1. Cane Manager : 02 posts
2. Dy. Cane Manager Operations/ Dev./ Trg./ Nursary/ Biomass : 06 posts
3. Cane Officer (Zonal/ Biomass/ Dev, Trg, Nursary) : 10 posts
4. Asst. Cane Officer (Zonal) (Operations) : 06 posts
5. Company Secreatary : 01 post
6. Payroll/ Accounts Officer : 01 post
Application Fee : Rs. 200/- by Demand Draft / Pay Order drawn in favour of HPCL Biofuels Limited payable at Patna, Bihar. SC/ST candidates are exempted from payment .
How to Apply : Application duly complete in all respects should be sent to PO Box No 40, Patna G.P.O., Patna – 800001, Bihar, so as to reach latest by 05/12/2009 in a cover super scribed "Application for the post of (please write the name of post applied for).
Kindly view http://www.hindustanpetroleum.com/Upload/En/UPdf/HBLM.pdf for details and Application form.
Delhi Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology
(An Autonomous body under Govt. of NCT of Delhi)
Behind Lady Sri Ram College, Lajpat Nagar –IV, New Delhi – 110024
Engagement of Faculty on Contract Basis by Walk-In
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur
Faculty Vacancy Advt No. DF-2/2009
IIT Kanpur, an Institute of national importace, Invites applications for faculty positions of Assistant Professors, Associate Professors and Professor in various departments.
Departments : Aerospace Engineering, Biological Sciences & Bio-engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial and Management Engineering, Materials and Metallurgical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemistry, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Humanities and Social Sciences.
Applicants are expected to have an excellent academic record with Doctoral Degree along with experience in research/ development/ industry.
Reservation at entry level will be applicable as per GOI norms.
Last date of receipt of application is 20/12/2009.
For further information and application form, kindly visit http://www.iitk.ac.in/dofa/recruitment2009/
Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Applications are invited from Indian Citizens and certain other categories of persons for appointments to the following posts. The details of the posts are as follows :
1. Chief Librarian in Gr.D: 01 post (UR)
2. Assistant Manager (Security) Gr. 'A' : 21 posts [(Backlog - 11 (SC-4, ST-1, OBC-5), Current -10 (UR-7,SC-4,ST-3,OBC-7), Pay Scale : Rs.11250-22500/-
3. Leggal Officers in Gr. B : 03 posts (UR-2, ST-1)
4. Research Officers in Gr. B : 13 posts (UR-7, SC-1, ST-1, OBC-4) for Department of Economic Analysis and Policy
5. Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) in Gr. A : 09 posts (UR-6, SC-1, ST-1, OBC-1)
How to Apply : Applications in the prescribed format and completd in all respect to be sent to General Manager, RBI Services Board, Post Bag No. 4618, Mumbai Central Post Office, Mumbai-400008 by ordinary post on or before 24/12/2009. The cover should be superscribed for the post applied as the case may be.
The further detail and application form can be had from the RBI website at http://www.rbi.org.in/Scripts/bs_viewcontent.aspx?Id=2074
Veer Chandra Singh Garhwal Government Medical Science & Research Institute, Srinagar (GMSRI)
Pauri Garhwal (Uttarakhand)
(Director General, Medical Education, Health and FW, Uttarakhand, 107, Chander Nagar, Deharadun)
Eligible candidates as per MCI norms are requested to appear directly for Walk-In-Interview day every except Statudays/Sundays at the office of the -Principal Secretary, Medical Education, Govt. of Uttarakhand, Secretariat Building, Subhash Road, Dehradun for the following vacant posts on contractual basis for 2 years, extendable upto 3 years :
1. Professor : 07 posts (Forensic Medicine-1, Dental-1, ENT-1, Radio Diagnosis-1, Medicine-1, Obc. & Gynae-1, Dentistry-1), Salary : Rs.110000/- PM annual incerment Rs.5000/-, Age : upto 63 years
2. Associate Professor : 16 posts (Biochemistry-1, Pharmacology-1, Forensic Medicine-1, Community Medicine-1, Microbiology-1, medicine-3, Surgery-2, Orthopaedics-1, Anaesthesia-2, Radio Diagnosis-1, Radiotherapy-1, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation-1 ), Salary : Rs.99000/- PM annual incerment Rs.5000/-, Age : upto 63 years
3. Assistant Professor : 04 posts (Medicine-1, Anaesthesia-1, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation-1, Microbiology-1), Salary : Rs.82000/- pm annul increament Rs.1000/-
4. Senior Resident : 15 posts (Medicine-3, Surgery-1, Anesthesia-1, Radio Diagnosis-3, Psychiatry-1, Dermatology-1, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation-2)
5. Junior Resident : 37 posts (Anatomy-1, Physiology-2, Pathology-1, ENT-2, Opthalmology-2, Community Medicine-4, Medicine-5, Surgery-7, Paediatrics-3, Orthopaedics-3, Obs. & Gyne-3, Psychiatry-1, Dermatoogy-1, TB & Chest-1, Radiotherapy-1, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitaion-1)
6. Clinical Psychologist : 01 post
7. Child Psychologist : 01 post
8. Health Educationist : 01 post
Accommodation : Free Accommodation / Rent : Professor & Associate Professor : Rs.6000 per month and Assistant Professor : Rs.3000 per month
Please bring resume along with original certificates and 2 passport size photographs at the time of interview.
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Hyderabad
Ordnance Factory Campus, Yeddumailaram-502205, Andhra Pradesh, India
Applications from Indian Nationals (Foreign Nationals may also apply, for appointment of contract of up to five years) are invited for faculty positions at Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Hyderabad for the following posts :
2. Associate Professor
3. Assistant Professor
Departments (all areas) : Biomedical Engineering, Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Energy Systems Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Liberal Arts (Economics, Psychology, Social Anthropology, Linguistics, English Literature, History), Mathematics, Material Science & Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics
How to Apply : Send plain paper applications with CV, 1-page teaching and 2-page research plans for next 5 years, and names and addresses of 3 referees on or before 30/12/2009 to:
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Hyderabad
Ordnance Factory Campus, Yeddumailaram-502205
Andhra Pradesh, India
Please view http://www.iith.ac.in/pdf%20files/Registrar%202009/Faculty_adv_Sept_2009.doc for details and application form.
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
Bhilai Steel Plant, Bhilai - 490001, Dist. Durg, Chhattisgarh, India
Bhilai Steels Plant, a steel plant under SAIL invites applications for the following posts of Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) :
· Operator cum Technician Trainee : 50 posts (Mechanical -15, Electrical-10, Metallurgy-20, Electronics-2, Chemical-2, Civil-1), Age : 28 years, Qualification : Diploma in Engineering in one of the following discipline (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Metallurgy/ Electronics/ Chemical/ Civil), Stipend : During this period a consolidated stipend of Rs. 7500/- for 1st year and Rs. 8500/- Per Month during 2nd year, Pay Scale : Rs.4170-3%-6095
Application Fee : Rs.250/- in the form of Bank DD in favour of Steel Authority of India Ltd., Bhilai Steel
Plant payable at Bhilai. (No fee from SC/ST/PH candidates)
How to Apply : Applications complete in all respect must be sent to Post Box No. 16, Post Office Sector-1, Bhilai, Distt-Durg, Chhattisgarh - 490001 by 30/11/2009 through ordinary post . Envelop containing the application should be clearly superscribed "Application for the post of Operator-Cum-Technician (Trainee)".
Please view http://sail.co.in/pdf/tender08.pdf_Rectt.236(Eng).pdf for details.
The Rubber Board
(Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India)
Applications are invited for the following posts in the Rubber Board.
1. Assistant Engineer (Electrical) : 01 post, Scale of pay: Rs.9300-34800/- grade pay Rs.4200/-, Age : 35 years
2. Junior Assistant : 30 posts (UR-18,OBC-6,SC-3,ST-2, PH-1), Scale of pay: Rs.5200-20200 grade pay Rs.1900, Age : 25 years
How to Apply : Applications in the prescribed format with photocopies of certificates and marklists starting from SSLC or equivalent and experience in an envelope superscribed "Application for the post of ……………………." may reach the Deputy Secretary (P&A), Rubber Board, Sub Jail Road, Kottayam-686002, Kerala latest by 07/12/2009
For more information and application form, please see http://www.rubberboard.org.in/vacancies/Jr.%20Asst%20and%20AE%20(Electrical).pdf
POWER GRID CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD.
(A Government of India Enterprise)
Northern Region Transmission System-II
Regonal Headquarters, Grid Bhawan, Near Bahu Plaza, Rail Head Complex, Jammu-180012
POWER GRID requires dynamic & talented professionals for its Northern Region Transmission System-II for following posts:
1. Diploma Trainee (Civil) : 06 posts (UR-3, OBC-3), Age : 27 years, Stipend : Rs.7300/- after completion regularised as Jr. Engineer Gr.IV in pay scale Rs.7300-12660/-
2. Diploma Trainee (Electrical) : 21 posts (UR-12, SC-5, OBC-2, ST-2), Age : 27 years. Relaxation in as per rules, Stipend : Rs.7300/- after completion regularised as Jr. Engineer Gr.IV in pay scale Rs.7300-12660/-
How to apply: Application in prescribed format with required fee should be send by ordinary post to : Sr. Personnel Officer (Rectt.), Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd., Regional Headquarters, Grid Bhawan, Near Bahu Plaza, Rail Head Complex, Jammu-180012
Last date of receipt of application is 30/11/2009.
Please visit Career section in http://www.powergridindia.com for details and application form.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)
(A Government of India Enterprise)
Recruitment of 1000 Junior Accounts Officers (JAO)
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. (BSNL) will recruit about 1000 Junior Accounts Officers (JAO) through an open competitive examination to be held in February/ March 2010 on All India basis.
· Junior Accounts Officers (JAOs) : 1000 posts (UR-453, SC-195, ST-99, OBC-253) (3% seats for PH), Pay Scale : Rs.16400-40500 (IDA Pattern), Age : 20-30 years. Relaxation as per rules., Qualification : Applicants must possess any one of the following qualifications as on 31.12.2009 - (i)A qualified Chartered Accountant; or (ii) A qualified Company Secretary; or (iii)A qualified Cost & Works Accountant; or (iv) M.Com (Master of Commerce).
Selection Procedure : The mode of selection is through an All India Competitive Examination
Application Fee : Rs.1000/-in the form of DD/ Pay Order drawn in favour of Accounts Officers (Cash), O/o CGM, NTR, New Delhi payable New Delhi. No Fee payable by SC/ ST/ PH candidates.
How to Apply : The completed application form in prescribed format ) should be sent by Registered post/Speed post or in person so as to reach the DGM (Admn.), O/o CGM (Mtce.), BSNL, Northern Telecom Region, Room No. 257, 2nd Floor, Kidwai Bhawan, Janpath, New Delhi-110001 on or before 15/12/2009. The envelope containing application form should be marked "Application for the post of for Junior Accounts Officers in BSNL" in bold letters on the top of the envelope.
Please view http://www.bsnl.co.in/Misc/JAO%202009-%20Advertisement.doc for details, exam syllabus and application form etc. or view http://bsnl.co.in/newsdetailed.php?news_id=492
CANBANK FACTORS LTD.
(A subsidiary of Canara Bank)
engaged in Non Banking financial activity requires Junior Officers for its branch at New Delhi and Ludhiana
· Qualification : Graduate with Ist or High IInd class (Min 55%). Commerce Graduates preferred.
· Age : Min. 21 and Max 25 yrs as on 31/10/2009.
Selected candidates will be absorbed as Probationary Junior Officers in Scale II with gross emoluments of approx. Rs.160000/- PA (CTC) including CPF, LTC, Medical reimbursement, Conveyance allowance, etc. admission as per company rules.
How to Apply : Applications in the prescribed format should be sent to Canbank Factors Ltd., Registered Office, No.17, Seshadri Road, Bangalore – 560009 super-scribing the envelope with 'Application for Junior Officer's Post' on or before 19/11/2009.
Please view http://www.canbankfactors.com/nnews.htm for more information and application form.
SATLUJ JAL VIDYUT NIGAM LIMIT (SJVNL)
(A Joint Venture of Govt. of India & Govt. of Himachal Pradesh)
A Mini Ratna & Schedule 'A' PSU
Advt. No. 60/2009
Recruitment of Jr. Engineer (Trainee)/ Jr. Officer Trainee
SJVNL is looking for energetic professionals to join as Jr. Engineer (Trainee) / Jr. Officer (Trainee) in the following areas:
· Civil : 45 posts
· Electrical : 36 posts
· Mechanical : 09 posts
· Architecture : 01 post
· Human Resources : 04 posts
· Finance & Accounts : 04 posts
· Official Language : 03 posts
Age : 30 years
Allowance : The selected candidates will be paid consolidated Stipend of Rs. 7300/- plus DA per month during the training period of one year. On successful completion of training, they will be placed at S1 level in the Pay Scale of Rs. 7300-3.5%-12660/-.
How to Apply : Applications in the prescribed format along with attested copies of testimonials and Demand Draft of Rs. 50/- (SC/ST and PH exempted) drawn in favour of SJVN Limited payable at Shimla, should be sent only by ordinary post on or before 15/12/2009 to the Senior Manager (P&A), Recruitment Cell, SJVN Limited, Himfed Building, New Shimla – 171 009 (HP). The 'Advt. No.' 'Category' and the 'Post Applied For' should be mentioned on the envelope so as to reach on or before the closing date..
For more information and Application Form, please view http://www.sjvn.nic.in/recdata/Advt.%20%20JO%20&%20JE-detailed%20%28Nov,09%29.pdf
Himachal Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (HPPCL)
(A State Government Undertaking)
Himfed Bhawan, Panjri, (Below Old MLA Quarters), Shimla-171005.
Himachal Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (HPPCL), Shimla intends to fill up following of Engineers vacancy :
1. Assistant Engineer (Electrical) : 10 Posts, Pay Scale : Rs.7750-14500
2. Assistant Engineer (Environment) : 02 Posts, Pay Scale : Rs.7750-14500
3. A. O. (R&R) : 01 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.7750-14500
How to Apply : Interested candidates can apply with Bio-data to Executive Director (Personnel), Himachal Pradesh Power Corporation Limited, Himfed Bhawan, Panjri, (Below Old MLA Quarters), Shimla-171005. Last Date for submission of the application is 14/12/2009.
Please view http://www.hppcl.gov.in/Requisition_11_11_09.pdf for details and application form is available athttp://www.hppcl.gov.in/App_frm_11_11_09.pdf
Indian Coast Guard
Recruitment for Assistant Commandant (GD), Assistant Commandant General Duty (Pilot/Navigator), Assistant Commandant Commercial Pilot License (CPL) holders for Short Service Appointment as Helicopter and fixed wing Pilots, Assistant Commandant Women (General Duty) for Short Service Commission and Deputy Commandant (Law)
Applications are invited to join as Assistant Commandant in Indian Coast Guard.
The Indian Coast Guard, an armed force of the Union, offers a challenging and inspiring career as Group 'A' Gazetted Offices as Assistant Commandant in the pay scale of 15600-39100 with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- and for Deputy Commandant (Law) in the pay scale Rs. 15600-39100 with Grade Pay Rs. 6600/-. Applications are invited from Indian Citizens for the following posts:
1. Assistant Commandant General Duty
2. Assistant Commandant General Duty Navigator
3. Assistant Commandant General Duty (Pilot - Commercial Pilot License (CPL) Holders for Short Service Appointmenr)
4. Assistant Commandant Women (General Duty) for Short Service Commission
5. Deputy Commandant (Law)
The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years of OBC candidates.
How to Apply : Application on plain paper in the form appended below (type written or hand written in English/Hindi) is to be sent so as to reach on or before 30 November 2009 to The Director (MPR&T), Post Box No. 127, Noida (U.P) – 201301. Under Postal Certificate (UPC) only.
Please view http://indiancoastguard.nic.in/%5CIndianCoastGuard%5Cjobs%5CFTS%5CAsst.Comdt.htm for details and application form.
THE INDIAN NAVY
Become a Short Service Commissioned Officer in the Logistics Cadre of Executive Branch,Course Commencing - July 2010
Applications are invited from unmarried male and female Indian citizens for Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Logisitcs Cadre of Executive Branch of the Indian Navy for Course commencing July 2010 at Naval Academy (NAVAC) Ezhimala, Kerala.
Age : Between 19 and 1/2 to 25 years (candidates to be born between 02 July 1985 to 01 January 1991; both dates inclusive)
Educational Qualifications : A degree with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in any of the following discipline
1. B.Com./BA (Economics)
4. B.Tech./BE (any discipline including civil engineering)/ B. Arch.
5. Graduate degree woth Post Graduate Diploma/Degree in Material Management/ICWA/ CA
Physical Standards : Hight and Wieght : Minimum height - 157 cms male and 152cms for female with correlated weight.
How to Apply: Application Forms, in accordance with the prescribed format, and complete in all respects with superscription on the envelope "SSC - LOGISTICS CADRE - JUL 2010 COURSE, Educational Qualificiaiton ............... Aggregate Percentage .......% " are to be sent by 12/12/2009 to the address (only by ordinary post) Post Bag No. 05, GPO, New Delhi - 110001
Details and application forms are available at http://www.nausena-bharti.nic.in/DownLoads/officer/SSCLE.pdf
Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (MANIT)
Bhopal – 462051, MP
Recruitment of Faculty
Applications in the prescribed format are invited for the following posts :
1. Professor : 15 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 37400/- – 67000/- AGP Rs. 10000/-
2. Associate Professor : 30 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 37400/- – 67000/- AGP Rs. 10000/-
3. Assistant Professor : 44 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 15600/- – 39100/- AGP Rs. 6000/-
How to Apply : Application in prescribed format along with D.D. (Demand Draft) of Rs. 500/- drawn in favour of Director – MANIT, Bhopal, payable at Bhopal must reach to office of the Registrar, MANIT, Bhopal – 462051latest by 20th December 2009. ST/SC candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
Please view http://manit.ac.in/downloads/final_1211Advt_Faculty_2009.pdf for details and application format.
Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDA)
3rd Floor, Parishram Bhavan, Basheer Bagh, Hyderabad-500004
Applications are invited for the following posts in IRDA, Hyderabad :
· Research Assistants : 05 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.10000-18240, Age : 30 years, Qualification : Master's Degree in Statistics / Mathematical Economics /Econometrics or equivalent from reputed recognized university with a minimum of 60% marks with 2 years experience
Relaxation in age as per Govt. rules.
Fee : Rs.500/- in favour of Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority, payable at Hyderabad at any Nationalised bank. Candidates of SC/ST/OBC are exempted from fee.
How to Apply : Applications in the prescribed format completed in all respect must be send in a closed envelope superscribing "APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ................" on or before 30/11/2009 to :
The Executive Director (Administration), Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority 3rd floor, Parisrama Bhavanam , Basher Bagh Hyderabad – 500004
For more information, kindly view http://www.irdaindia.org/emp/advt-Asst-R&D.pdf
and application form is available at http://www.irdaindia.org/emp/format-RD.pdf
Central Silk Board
Ministry of Textiles, Government of India
Applications are invited for following posts on contract basis in the Central Silk Board :
2. Scientist C : 02 posts, Pay Scale : PB-3 Rs.15600-39100 grade pay Rs.6600
3. Scientist C (Reeling & Spinning) : 03 posts, Pay Scale : PB-3 Rs.15600-39100 grade pay Rs.6600
4. Scientist B : 21 posts (SC-4, ST-2, OBC-5, PH-3, UR-7), Pay Scale : PB-3 Rs.15600-39100 grade pay Rs.5400
5. Scientist B (Reeling & Spinning) : 02 posts , Pay Scale : PB-3 Rs.15600-39100 grade pay Rs.5400
6. Senior Library & Information Assistant : 01 posts, Pay Scale :PB-2 Rs.9300-34800 grade pay Rs.4200
7. Junior Stenographer : 01 post, Pay Scale : PB-1 Rs.5200-20200 Grade pay Rs.2400
How to Apply : Application in prescribed format, together with certified copies of certificates should reach theMember Secretary, Central Silk Board, CSB Complex, Hosur Road, BTM Layout, Madiwala, Bangalore-560068 on or before 14/12/2009. Last date is 24/12/09 for the candidates from far-flung areas.
Please view http://www.indiansilk.kar.nic.in/vacancies/COAdvt1.pdf for further details and application format.
Food Corporation of India (FCI)
Zonal Office (South), 3, Haddows Road, Chennai – 600006
Recruitment for the post of Assistant Grade (Technical) in FCI South Zonal Office
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals who fulfill the prescribed qualification, experience and age
etc. for the following posts :
· Assistant Grade III (Technical) : 70 posts(UR-36, SC-11, ST-4, PH-3, OBC-19), Pay Scale : 4820-8530, Age : 25 years., Qualification : Degree in Science preferably in Agriculture
Selection Process : The selection process consists of written test, group discussion and interview.
Application Fee : Demand Draft of Rs.300/- for each zone drawn in favour of Food Corporation of India, payable at Chennai. No required for SC/ST and PH candidates.
How to Apply : Application on the plain paper in the prescribed form, completed in all respects, is to be sent in an envelope on or before 01/12/09 to (last date if 16/12/09 for North Eastern and Kashmir candidates) :
· Post Box No. 4334, Kalkaji Head Post Office (HPO), New Delhi-110019
Details : Details can be viewed at http://specialtest.in/fci/SouthAGIIITech/SouthAGIIITech-Adv.pdf and application form is available at http://specialtest.in/fci/SouthAGIIITech/SouthAGIIITech-AppForm.pdf You can also apply online at http://specialtest.in/fci/SouthAGIIITech/
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Shahjahan Road, Dhopur House, New Delhi – 110069
Advertisement No. 21/09
UPSC invites application on prescribed forms by 03/12/2009 (10/12/09 for the candidates from far flung areas) for various posts in various Government of India Ministries and Departments in the prescribed format. The posts are :
1. Junior Director (Extension) : 01 post in Directorate of Extension, Deptt. of Agriculture & Co-operation, ministry of Agriculture
2. Service Engineer (Mechanical) : 01 post (ST) in Fishery Survey of India (Mumbai), Department of Animal Husbandry, Dairying and Fisheries, Ministry of Agriculture
3. Plant Protection Officer (Entomology) : 01 post in Directorate of Plant Protection, Quarantine & Storage, Department of Agriculture & Co-Operation, Ministry of Agriculture
4. Deputy Architect : 04 posts in Department of Telecommunication, Ministry of Communication and Information Technology
5. Junior Works Manager (Chemical) : 13 posts in Ordanance Factory Board, Ministry of Defence
6. Lecturer (Russian) : 01 post in National Defence Academy, Ministry of Defence
7. Lecturer (Physics) : 01 post in National Defence Academy, Ministry of Defence
8. Lecturer (Computer Science) : 11 posts in National Defence Academy, Ministry of Defence
9. Lecturer (Mathematics) : 02 posts in National Defence Academy, Ministry of Defence
10. Lecturer (Economics) : 01 post in National Defence Academy, Ministry of Defence
11. Senior Mining Geologist : 05 posts in Indian Bureau of Mines, Ministry of Mines
12. Assistant controllers of Mines : 05 posts in Indian Bureau of Mines, Ministry of Mines
13. Professor (Paediatrics) : 01 post in Government Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh, Chandigarh Administration
14. Senior Lecturer (Othopadics) : 01 post in Government Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh, Chandigarh Administration
15. Assistant Architect : 01 post in Department of Urban Planning, Chandigarh Administration
16. Medical Officer (Ayurveda) : 10 posts in directorate of Indian System of Medicine & Homeopathy, Govt. of NCT of Delhi
17. Executive Engineers/ Surveyors of works (Civil) : 06 posts in Irrigation and Flood conrol Department, Govt. of NC of Delhi
Last date is: 03/12/2009
Fee payable is Rs.50/- in the shape of Central Recruitment Fee Stamp only.
For Details of posts, qualification, instructions and application format relating to Advt. No. 21/2009, please visit UPSC web site at http://upsc.gov.in/recruitment/advt/2009/advt2109.htm. Application forms are available in the Recruitment Section of the above said website.
Completed applications with enclosures should be sent to the Secretary, Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi - 110069, so as to reach on or before prescribed closing date i.e.03/12/2009. Application format is available at http://upsc.gov.in/general/general.htm