Recruitment April 1st Week.
Please circulate to your friends….
National Seeds Corporation Limited (NSC)
(A Government of India Undertaking)
Beej Bhavan, Pusa Complex, New Delhi -110012
National Seeds Corporation invites application for filling up the following posts :
Manager (Production) : 01 post (PH), Pay Scale : Rs.20660-46500 (IDA)
Manager (Accounts) : 01 post, Pay Scale : Rs.20660-46500 (IDA)
Assistant Manager (Production) : 02 posts (SC-1, OBC-1), Pay Scale : Rs.16400-40500 (IDA)
Assistant Seed Officer : 19 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.10900-31500 (IDA)
Junior Assistant (Accounts) : 04 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.8200-22200 (IDA)
Seed Officer : To prepare the panel, Pay Scale : Rs.12600-32500 (IDA)
Laboratory Assistant : 06 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.8400-22600 (IDA)
How to Apply : Applications in prescribed format should be sent in an envelope superscribing the name of the post applied for to the General Manager (Admn.), National Seeds Corporation Limited Beej Bhavan, Pusa Complex, New Delhi-110012 on or before 30/04/2010
Please visit http://www.indiaseeds.com/crt_30-03-2010.html for more details and application form is available.
Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU), Rohtak
Advertisement No. 1/2010
Applications on the prescribed form obtainable from the University Publication Cell on cash payment of Rs.60/- at counter (Rs.15/- for SC/BC of Haryana State only) and Rs.90/- by Registered Post (Rs.45/- for SC/BC) along with other details/information are invited for the following posts in the regular pay scales/ on consolidated salary mentioned against each posts :
Budgeted Teaching Posts :
1. Microbiology : Professor -1 post, Lecturer - 05 posts (UR-4, SC-1)
2. Centre for Biotechnology - Bioinformatics : Professor -1, Reader -1, Lecturer -03 (UR-2,SC-1)
3. Centre for Biotechnology - Agricultural Biotechnology : Lecturer -03 (UR-2,SC-1)
4. Centre for Biotechnology - Medical Biotechnology : Lecturer -04 (UR-2,BC-1, ESM-1)
5. Biochemistry : Reader-1, Lecturer-2
6. Genetics : Lecturer -4 [Forensic Sc.-3 (UR-2, SC-1), Fermentation Microbial Technology-1)
7. Environmental Science : Lecturer-1
8. Environmental Science (Environmental Biotechnology) : Lecturer-2 (UR-1, SC-1)
9. Botany : Lecturer-1 (SC)
10. Food Technology : Professor-1, Lecturer-4 (UR-3, SC-1)
11. Zoology : Lecturer -1
12. Pharmaceutical Sciences : Lecturer-1
13. Mathematics - Lecturer-1
14. Computer Science : Lecturer-4 (UR-3, SC-1)
15. Library and Information Science : Reader -1, Lecturer-4 (UR-3, SC-1)
16. Physics : Lecturer -5 (UR-4, SC-1)
17. Commerce : Lecturer -3
18. IMSAR (Management) : Professor-1
19. English : Reader -2, Lecturer (UR-2, SC-1)
20. Economics : Reader-1, Lecturer -2 (UR-1, SC-1)
21. Law : Lecturer -2 (UR-1, PH-1)
22. Visual Arts : Lecturer -2 (UR-1, SC-1)
23. Sanskrit : Lecturer-1
Budgeted non-Teaching Posts :
1. Deputy Librarian : 01 post
2. Publicity Assistant : 01 post
PG Regional Centre Mirpur (Rewari)
1. Management : Professor -1, Reader -1, Lecturer-3
2. Computer Science & Applications : Professor-1, Lecturer-3
3. Commerce (M.Com. 5 years integrated Programme) : Lecturer-3 (UR-2, SC-1)
4. Commerce (Pg Diploma in Retail Management) : Lecturer-2
5. History : Lecturer-1
6. Mathematics : Lecturer-1
Institute of Law and Management Studies, Gurgaon
1. Law : Professor-1
2. Management : Professor -1
Detailed information like educational qualification, specialisation, pay scale, application form etc. available at http://mdurohtak.com/upload/advertisement_no_1_2010.pdf
Last of receipt of application is 12/04/2010.
Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services (INCOIS)
(An Autonomous Body under Ministry of Earth Sciences, Government of India)
Recruitment of Project Scientist-B
INCOIS a knowledge and information technology enterprise for the oceanic realm IS pursuing focused programmes in the areas of Ocean Observations. INCOIS is currently offering the temporary positions of Project Scientist-B to bright, dynamic and motivated persons to contribute to its mission and project :
· Project Scientist-B : 13 posts (UR-4, OBC-2, SC-1), Pay : Rs.33500/- pm, Age : 30 years
Areas of specialization : Instrumentation, Electronics and Communication, Computer Science/ Information technology, Physics, Ocean Technology, Marine Biology, Fisheries, Oceanography, Meteorology, Remote Sensing, Spatial Information Technology, Physical Oceanography/ Coastal/ Civil Engineering or any branch of engineering with relevant experience.
How to Apply : Application should be send to : The Director, INCOIS, Post Box. 21, IDA Jeedimetla P.O, Hyderabad-500055, India, so as to reach on or before 20/04/2010.
Please visit http://www.incois.gov.in/Incois/Vacancies/Vacancies_Temporary.jsp for details and online submission of application.
ORIENTAL BANK OF COMMERCE (OBC)
(A Government of India undertaking)
Head Office, Harsha Bhawan, E-Block, Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110001
Oriental Bank of India (OBC), a leading public sector bank invites application from Indian citizens for the following posts of Specialist Officers :
1. Assistant General Manager (SMGS-V) : 07 posts (Forex-1, Economist-1, IT-1, Risk Management-1, Corporate Credit-2), Pay Scale : Rs.24140-26620/-, Age : 45 years
2. Chief Manager (SMGS-IV) : 09 posts (Forex-3, Economics-1, SSI-3, Credit-1, Domestic and Forex Treasury-2), Pay Scale : Rs.20480-24140/-, Age : 40 years
3. Deputy Chief Manager (MMGS-III) : 29 posts (FA-19, Forex-5, Architect/ Civil Engineer-2, Technical-1, Equity and Debt-2), Pay Scale : Rs.18240-22280/-, Age : 35 years
4. Manager (MMGS-II) : 75 posts (FA-20, Forex-7, SSI-2, Law-14, Security-12, Public Relations and Publicity-1, Company Secretary-1, Technical-3, IT-15), Pay Scale : Rs.13820-19920/-, Age : 35 years
5. Financial Analyst (JMGS-I) : 14 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.10000-18240/-, Age : 30 years
6. SSI (JMGS-I) : 01 post, Pay Scale : Rs.10000-18240/-, Age : 30 years
7. HRD Officer (JMGS-I) : 12 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.10000-18240/-, Age : 30 years
8. Hindi Officer (JMGS-I) : 05 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.10000-18240/-, Age : 30 years
9. Officer (Information Technology) (JMGS-I) : 19 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.10000-18240/-, Age : 30 years
Application Fee : Rs.400/- (Rs.50/- for SC/ST/PC) to be deposited in any branch of the Oriental Bank of Commerce A/c No.00071011002062 only through payment vouchers only.
How To Apply: Apply Online at OBC Website only from 29/03/2010 to 17/04/2010.
Please visit https://www.obcindia.co.in/obcnew/site/RecruitmentAndResult.aspx for details and online submission of the application.
(A Govt. of India Enterprise)
RITES Ltd. is an ISO – 9001 certified International multi-disciplinary Consultancy organization is in urgent need of Engineers in Civil/ Architect/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering disciplines for its projects in India on contract basis :
· Engineers / Surveyors/ Quality Control Engineers : 60 posts in various disciplines, Qualification :
How to Apply : Interested candidates may attend Walk-In-Interview with one copy of the application in prescribed format at various places :
1. Chennai : 10/04/2010 from 10.00 hrs
2. Gurgaon : 17/04/2010 from 10.00 hrs
3. Gauhati : 24/04/2010 from 10.00 hrs
4. Indore : 01/05/2010 from 10.00 hrs
Please view http://www.rites.com/web/images/stories/uploadVacancy/Vacancy_61-81.pdf for further details and application format is available athttp://www.rites.com/web/images/stories/App_format.pdf
Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC)
Advt. No. 04/2010
Recruitment to the post of Assistant Professors in Government Degre Colleges
Online applications are invited for the following posts :
· Assistant Professor : 246 posts in various subjects, Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100 AGP Rs.6000/-, Age : 45 years
Application Fee : The candidates shall have to deposit the prescribed Recruitment Fee of Rs.200/- only for general candidates and Rs.150/- only for ST/SC/ PH & BPL Card Holders to the Account No.31110220136 of the State Bank of India in favour of The Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission, Agartala
How to Apply : Apply online at Tripura PS website only upto 30/04/2010. Take a printout of the submitted applicaiton and send it on or before 15/05/2010.
Please view http://www.tpsc.gov.in/310310.pdf for details and apply online athttp://tsu.trp.nic.in/tpsc/
National Physical Laboratory (NPL)
(Council of Scientific & Industrial Research - CSIR)
Dr. K.S. Krishnan Marg (Near Pusa), New Delhi - 110012
Advertisement No. 02/2010
Applications are invited from the citizens of India for filling up the following positions at National Physical Laboratory (NPL), as per details given below :
Assistant Executive Engineer – (Civil) Gr.III (4) : 01 post, Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100 grade Pay Rs.5400/-, Age : 35 years
· Technical Staff Gr.III(1) : 15 posts (UR-2, OBC-1 & ST-1), Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800 grade Pay Rs.4200/-, Age : 28 years
· Hindi Officer : 01 post, Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100 grade Pay Rs.5400/-, Age : 35 years
· Security Assistant : 01 post, Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800 grade pay rs.4200/-, Age : 28 years
How to Apply : Completed application in all respects, supported by attested copies of certificates of educational qualifications, experience, etc together with an application fee of Rs.100/- (No fee from SC/ST/PH) in the form of crossed Demand Draft in favour of Director, National Physical Laboratory payable at New Delhi is to be sent in an envelope superscribing Application for the post of Technical Staff GroupII(1) to the Controller of Administration, National Physical Laboratory, Dr. K S Krishnan Marg, New Delhi –110012, so as to reach on or before 30/04/2010.
Please visit http://nplindia.org/sites/default/files/advt-2-2010.pdf for more details and application format.
Haryana Public Service Commission (H PSC)
SCO NO.64-65, Sector-17 A, Chandigarh-160017
Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) invites Applications are invited for the services/ posts :
· HCS (Executive Brnach) : 26 posts (UR-14, SC-7, BC-3,ESM-1,PH-1), Pay Scale : Rs.8000-13500
Qualification : Degree of a recognsied university of Bachelor of Arts/ Science/ Commerce or an equivalent degree of a recognised university as on 21/042010.
Age : 21-40 years. All age will be calculated as on 01/01/09. Relaxation is age as per rules.
There wil lbe Combined Competitive Exam of (i) Preliminary on 17/05/2010 and (ii) Main Exam.
How to Apply : Filled in application form should be sent to the Commission Office at Bays No. 1-10, Block-B, Sector-4, Panchkula
by post or in person on or before 21/04/2010
Please click on the image to view/download the details.
Haryana Public Service Commission (H PSC)
Bays No.1-10, Block-B, Sector-4, Panchkula (Haryana)
Haryana Public Service Commission invites applications from eligible candidates for to the following posts :
1. Lecturer in Government Polytechnic Education Society (Technical Education Department) : 39 posts in various polytechnics and subjects, Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800 grade pay Rs.5400, Age : 21-40 years.
2. Lecturer in Government Polytechnic under Technical Education Department : 47 posts in various subjects, Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800 grade pay Rs.5400, Age : 21-40 years.
3. Lecturer on contract basis in various Polytechnic under Technical Education Department : 46 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800 grade pay Rs.5400, Age : 21-40 years.
4. Numismatic Officer : 01 post, Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800 grade pay Rs.4200 plus, Age : 18-40 years, Relaxation as per rules.
5. Cane Advisor : 01 post, Pay Scale : 15600-39100 grade pay Rs.7600, Age : 35-55 years, Relaxation as per rules.
Application Form : For application form and detailed information write to Secretary, Haryana Public Service Commission, Bays No.1-10, Block-B, Sector-4, Panchkula by remitting Rs.500/- (Rs.125/- for SC/ST of all states and BC/ESM/PH of Haryana only) only through IPO/ Bank Draft payable to Secretary HPSC at Panchkula with self addressed (with pin code) envelope of size 24x11 cm size with Rs.40/- for registered post or on cash payment from the the counter.
How to Apply : Filled in application form should be sent to the Commission's office at Bays No.1-10, Block-B, Sector-4, Panchkula by post or in person on or before 30/04/2010.
Please click on the image to view/ download the details.
Dr. Bababsaheb Ambedkar Marathawada University (BAMU)
Applications are invited in the prescribed Application Forms (a set of twelve application forms) for the following Teaching Posts in the University Departments of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad and Sub-Centre at Osmanabad.
· Professor : 07 posts in various subjects, Pay Scale : Rs.37400-67000 AGP Rs.10000/-
· Associate Professor : 14 posts in various subjects, Pay Scale : Rs.37400-67000 AGP Rs.9000/-.
· Assistant Professor : 10 posts in various subjects, Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100 grade pay Rs.6000.
· Librarian : 01 post, Pay Scale : Rs.37400-67000 Grade Pay Rs.10000/-
· Assistant Director (Adult Continuing Education & Extension Service) : 01 post, Pay Scale : Rs.15600 -39100 Grade Pay Rs.7600/-
· Project Officer (Adult Continuing Education & Extension Service) : 01 post, Pay Scale : Rs.9300 - 34800 AGP Rs.5400/-
· Assistant Librarian : 01 post, Pay Scale : Rs.15600 -39100 AGP Rs.6000/-
· NSS Programme Co-Ordinator : 01 post, Pay Scale : Rs.15600 -39100 AGP Rs.6600/-
How to Apply : The application form in a set of twelve forms duly typed and completed in all respects, alongwith necessary documents duly attested and attached to each application form of the set should be sent in an envelope superscribed as "Application for the post of ________" so as to reach the Registrar during office hours on or before 09/04/2010.
Please view http://www.bamu.net/teaching_advt_56_2010.pdf for detailed information and application form
Note : There are some changes in vacancies and now last date is extended upto 17/04/2010. Please view corrigendum athttp://www.bamu.net/corrigendum_56_advt.pdf
Himachal Pradesh (HP) Public Service Commission (PSC)
Nigam Vihar , Shimla-171002 (HP)
Applications are invited from the citizens of India for the following posts on prescribed OMP application form on the basis of Himachal Pradesh Forest Service (HPFS) Examination-2010 :
· Assistant Conservator of Forest : 05 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.7220-11660, Age : 21-34 years
Fee : In the shape of Bank draft in favour of Secretary, H.P. Public Service Commission for Rs. 250/- only, (Rs.63/- for SC/ST/OBC of H.P.only), payable at Shimla to the Secretary ,HPPSC, Nigam Vihar , Shimla-171002 (HP). Ex-servicemen unless discharged at their own request before completion of normal tenure, are exempted from payment of application fee. Visually handicapped candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Please view http://www.hp.gov.in/HPPSC/file.axd?file=2010%2f4%2fACF-Advt.+2010..pdf for detailed information.
Last date of receipt of application form is 01/05/2010.
University of Lucknow
Lucknow - 226007
Advertisement No. 01/2010
Applications for the following Teaching (Faculty) posts are invited in various subjects and disciplines :
· Professor : 16 posts
· Reader : 17 posts
· Lecturers : 27 posts
How to Apply : Application-forms completed in all respects alongwith a Bank-draft worth Rs.500/- should reach the Registrar, University of Lucknow, Lucknow-226007 latest by 30/04/2010.
Kindly visit http://www.lkouniv.ac.in/appointment.htm for details and application format.
UNITED INDIA INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED (UIIC)
Regd. and Head Office : 24, Whites Road, Chennai – 600014
Recruitment of Administrative Officer(Scale I) (Generalist and Specialist)
Applications are invited from Indian citizens for the post ofAdministrative Officers (SCALE – I) in specialized disciplines :
· Administrative Officers (Scale–I) : 200 posts (SC-29,ST-12,OBC-58, UR-101) (PH-10), Age : 21-30 years, relaxation as per rules., Pay Scale : Rs.11110-20910/-
Application Fee : A Crossed Bank Draft of Rs.500/- payable at Chennai drawn in favour of 'UNITED INDIA INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED'. No examination fee is required for SC/ST candidates . Candidates should write his/her name and address, Group and Code No. on the reverse of the Demand Draft.
Date of Written Examination : 06/06/2010
How to Apply: Applications in prescribed format complete in all respect together with the enclosures above must reach on or before 19/04/2010 at the following address :
Post Bag No.2281, Chanakyapuri Post Office, New Delhi – 110021
For further detail, like qualification, exam scheme, syllabus etc. and Application Form see http://www.uiic.co.in/recruitment/recruitment-advt-2010.pdf
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
(Government of India Undertaking)
Piplani, Bhopal - 462022 (MP)
BHEL, Bhopal invites applications for following posts :
· Draughtsman Mechanical : 39 posts (SC-3, ST-7, OBC-5, UR-24), Qualification : Matric/High School/ 10th/ SSLC plus ITI/ National Trade Certificate (NTC) plus NAC in Draughtsman (Mechanical) trade only with not less than 60% marks for General & OBC candidates and not less thant 55% for SC and ST candidates in both ITI/NTC & NAC., Age : 18-27 years, Pay Scale : Rs.11700-23000/-
How to Apply : Apply Online upto 17/04/2010 at BHEL Bhopal Website only. Candidates should send thier online application acknowledgement slips alongwith the following certificates so as to reach at Post Box No.35, Piplani Post Office, BHEL, Piplani, Bhopal-462022 (MP) by ordinary post only by24/04/2010 with setimonials/ certificates and required fee.
Please visit http://18.104.22.168/atr/atr_main.html for details and online submission of application.
Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE)
(An Autonomous Body of the Ministry of Environment and Forests, Govt. of India)
P.O. New Forest, Dehradun – 248006 (Uttarakhand)
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals fulfilling the prescribed qualifications and experience for appointment to the under mentioned posts:
· Scientist-B : 24 posts (UR-14, SC-2, ST-5, OBC-2 , PH-1) in various disiplines, Pay scale : PB-3 Rs.15600-39100 grade pay Rs. 5400/-, Age : 30 years (as on 01/07/2010)
Application Fee : Rs.200/ - through bank Demand Draft drawn in favour of the "Secretary, ICFRE" payable at Dehradun from any Nationalized bank. The SC/ST/PH candidates are exempted from the payment of the application fee.
How to Apply : Interested candidates should submit their application typed on A-4 size paper as per the prescribed proforma alongwith attested copies of marksheets, certificates, degree, etc. to the Registrar, Recruitment Board, Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education, P.O. New Forest, Dehradun – 248006 on or before 10/05/2010.
For further information and application form, please see http://www.icfre.org/UserFiles/File/advertisement_job/ICFRE_Scientist_recruitment_18Feb10.pdf
The English and Foreign Languages (EFL) University
(A Central University)
O.U. Campus, Tarnaka, Hyderabad-500605 (AP)
EFL University invites applications from eligible candidates for the following positions in various Departments/ Campusese :
1. Professor : 01 post
2. Assistant Professor : 12 posts
3. Director : 01 post
How to Apply : Application on the prescribed format should be send to the University on or before 30/04/2010 with a fee of Rs.250/- (Rs.65/- for SC/ST) in the form of bank dd drawn in favour of Registrar, EFL-University, Hyderabad payable at Hyderabad with a self-addressed envelope (10 x 20 cm) duly stamped (Rs.20) indicating the post for which applicant desirous to apply.
Please visit http://www.efluniversity.ac.in/ for details and application form.
Central University of Karnataka (CUK)
2nd Floor, Karya Soaudha, Gulbarga University Campus, Gulbarga - 585106
Appointment of Faculty on contract basis
Applications are invited for the faculty on contract basis from the NET with Ph.D. qualified candidates for a period of upto 1 year for teachingHistory, Economics, Behavioral Sciences, Commerce, Geography and Regional Development, Gespatial Science and English.
Interested persons can apply on plain paper to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 12/04/2010.
Interviews will be held on 18/04/2010.
Please view http://www.cuk.ac.in/pdf/notification.png for more details.
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
PO. ECIL, Hyderabad - 500062, AP, India
ECIL a professionally managed Electronics & IT Giant with several Firsts and Awards engaged inter-alia in Automation; Controls, Communications, IT including Computer Education, Special Products, Instrumentation etc., with major emphasis on Defence & Nuclear areas is looking for dynamic and result-oriented persons :
1. Purchase Officer (EG-II) : 01 post
2. Technical Officer (EG-II) (Statistical Analyst) : 01 post
3. Senior Technical Officer (EG-III) : 11 posts
4. Technical Manager (EG-IV) (Design and Product Development) : 10 posts
5. Technical Manager (EG-IV) (Engineering) : 02 posts
6. Technical Manager (EG-IV) (Production) : 01 post
7. Tehcnical Manager (EG-IV) (Quality Assurance/ Quality Control): 02 posts
8. Purchase Manager (EG-IV) : 02 posts
9. Senior Manager (EG-V) (Project Leader/ Project Manager) : 01 post
10. Senior Manager (EG-V) (Material Management) : 01 post
11. Senior Manager (EG-V) (Quality Assurance / Quality Control) : 01 post
12. Senior Manager (EG-V) (Civil) : 01 post
13. Senior Manager (EG-V) (Business Development) : 02 posts
14. Deputy General Manager (EG-VI) (Project/ Product Manager) : 08 posts
15. Deputy General Manager (EG-VI) (Quality Assurance) : 02 posts
16. Deputy General Manager (EG-VI) (Civil) : 01 post
17. Deputy General Manager (EG-VI) (Electrical) : 01 post
18. Sr. Deputy General Manager (EG-VII) (Defence Laison) : 01 post
Application Fee : Deposite Rs.200/- in the SBI A/c No. 31102144119 in any branch of SBI through a special pay-in-slip available at ECIl website only.
How to Apply : Apply online at ECIL website from 03/04/2010 to 17/04/2010 only. Take the printout of the submitted application and send it to : Senior Deputy General Manager (Recruitment), Personnel Group, ECIL, ECIL (PO), Hyderabad-500062 on or before 24/04/2010.
For complete detail like Age, Pay Scale, Qualification, reservation, pay in slip and online submission of application, kindly visit https://jobs.ecil.co.in/login_menu.php
GURU NANAK DEV UNIVERSITY (GNDU), AMRITSAR
GT Road, Amritsar, Punjab India
Advertisement No. 01/2010
Applications are invited for the following posts on the prescribed application form so as to reach latest by 03/05/2010.
1. Professor (in various disciplines and at various locations) : 09 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.37400-67000 AGP Rs.10000/-
2. Reader (in various disciplines and at various locations) : 11 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100 AGP Rs.8000/-
3. Lecturer (in various disciplines and at various locations) : 25 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.315600-39100 AGP Rs.6000/-
4. Principal (at various locations) : 03 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.37400-67000 AGP Rs.10000/-
5. Director Public Relations : 01 post, Pay Scale : Rs.10300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.5000/-
6. Land Scape Officer : 01 post, Pay Scale : Rs.10300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.5000/-
7. Assistant Director (Field), Deptt. of Physical Education : 01 post, Pay Scale : Rs.10300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.5000/-
8. Assistant Director (Women), Deptt. of Physical Education : 01 post, Pay : Rss. 5000/-
GURU NANAK DEV UNIVERSITY (GNDU), AMRITSAR
GT Road, Amritsar, Punjab India
Advertisement No. 2/2010
Applications are invited for the following posts on the prescribed application form so as to reach latest by 03/05/2009.
1. Senior Technical Assistant (Zoology Department) : 01 post,
2. Senior Technician (Microbiology Deptt.) : 01 post
3. Senior Technician (Computer) (GRD school of Planning) : 01 post
4. Sanitary Inspector : 01 post
5. Senior Lab Technician (University Health Centre) : 01 post
6. Staff Nurse (Male) (University Health Centre) : 01 post
7. Technician (Biotechnology Deptt.) : 01 post
8. Dispenser-cum-Pharmacist (University Health Centre) : 01 post
9. Radiographer (University Health Centre) : 01 post
10. Watch and Ward Supervisors (Amritsar) : 01 post
11. Junior Technician : 08 posts in various departments
12. Tubewell Mechanic : 01 post
13. Pump Driver (Const. Deptt.) : 01 post
14. Painter Driver (Const. Deptt.) : 01 post
15. Fitter (Const. Deptt.) : 01 post
16. Plumber (Const. Deptt.) : 01 post
please circulate to your friends…